Effective Date: 22nd August 2022
Last Updated: 22nd August 2022
Uptrendly is a matchmaking application designed to connect brands with the best suited influencers/creators. Uptrendly is a trademarked product of the company Uptrendly Media Pvt Ltd under the laws of Nepal.
What information do we collect from you?
We collect the following information after receiving explicit consent from you when you register at our application:
- Personal information, content, materials and information when you register for your account
- Your profile that includes name, address and gender
- Your profile or avatar photo
- Contact information and email address
- Information on your social network profile that you have linked to your Uptrendly account. Information may include your pages insights, business account insights, details and engagement regarding your posts
- Media such as photos and videos that you upload to our platform
- Details of transactions you perform through the service
- Details of your interaction with the service which includes traffic data, web logs, location data and other data.
How do we process your information?
Firstly, we collect only the information that is relevant for us to provide you with better service. You will have full control over the kind of information that you choose to display publicly. The following information will be publicly available for any visitors, companies, brands, among others who use our application.
|BRAND'S INFORMATION||CREATOR'S INFORMATION|
|Name of Brand||Name|
|Website of Brand||Your Social Media Account|
|Industry represented by Brand||Your Bio|
|Campaign related information||Your Photographs / Videos|
|Your publicly displayed media contents|
|Your Followers Demographics|
|Your Areas of interest|
All the information that you knowingly provide to us will be stored at our high security cloud servers.
We may collect and store additional usage information from you while you use our application. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. Such information shall only be used by Uptrendly to constantly improve our services to you and shall not be disclosed to any third party.
How do we use your information?
The information that you provide us will be used for the following purposes:
- To share your information publicly through our application, website and official social media account with brands or content creators who seek such information.
- To better connect you with your targeted audiences by anonymizing and aggregating your information.
- To assist in any financial transaction that you conduct in our application.
- To promote our application and its services to wider audiences (We shall seek your consent by email/phone if we use your media content)
- To gather relevant information from you to improve our application and its services.
- To provide timely customer service.
- To monitor, detect, intervene and prevent technical mishaps in your use of application.
- To provide you with our updates, notices, and additional information. You may opt out of receiving such additional information.
At Uptrendly, we commit not to rent, share or sell your personal data to any third parties for monetary gains without your explicit consent for any purpose fully known to you.
How long do we retain your information?
We securely store your information in cloud servers and to the extent possible secure them against any data breach by malicious attackers. We shall retain your information until you explicitly contact our Data Controller and request all your information to be removed from our servers, back up servers and from public view. We shall however require 30 days to complete the data erasure process from the date of such request.
In case we receive any valid complaints of harassment, misbehavior, blackmailing or any similar action against other users of the application and find you guilty post internal investigation, we reserve the right to remove your data from our servers, backup servers and from our application.
What are your data related rights while using Uptrendly?
We handle your data seriously and conscientiously. At any time during your use of Uptrendly, you may send a written request to our Data Controller to exercise your following rights:
- Right to download a copy of your data uploaded at Uptrendly
- Right to remove certain information from public view
- Right to edit, erase or correct your personal information
- Right to stop processing your data and removal of your data from our servers
- Right to withdraw your prior consent on the use of your data by Uptrendly.
Will we disclose your personal information?
Your personal identifying information shall only be disclosed to law enforcement agencies, government authorities or judicial bodies in response to any legal written notice or request from such legal bodies during a criminal or civil investigation.
What about minors?
At Uptrendly, we only allow minors to register to our application under the guidance of a family member or a guardian who has attained the age of majority. We recognize all users below the age of 18 as minors as per the laws of Nepal. We do not collect any data from minors.
How can you contact us for more information?
At Uptrendly, we have a dedicated Data Controller who shall ensure that your data is safe and secure. The Data Controller shall cater to any of your queries relating to your data or any privacy concern that may arise while using our application. The Data Controller should be contacted first to resolve any privacy related issue that you face at Uptrendly.
Uptrendly Media Pvt. Ltd.